GTF manages a rolling research programme to provide an evidence base for all activity. The research programme includes Association Surveys for Knowledge (ASK) and Sustainable Timber Information Exchange (STIX).
Association Surveys for Knowledge (ASK)
ASK is an ongoing programme that seeks to better understand from associations the local, national and regional challenges for responsible trade, the following summary reports are available:
- GTF ASK China Report Summary (full report in Eng & Chinese)
- GTF ASK Australia Summary 2018 (full report in Eng)
- GTF ASK West Africa Summary 2018 (full report in Eng & Fr)
- GTF ASK Africa Cameroon DRC Mozambique Report Summary 2018 (full report in Eng & Fr)
- GTF ASK LATAM Summary 2018 (full report in Eng & Esp)
For copies of full reports contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainable Timber Exchange Information (STIX)
GTF in partnership with Forest Industries Intelligence (FII) manages a Sustainable Timber Information Exchange (STIX) that is open access providing more accurate and up-to-date information. STIX has a unique capability to ‘clean’ official data on trade flows of timber and forest products. STIX can be used by a variety of users from industry to policy makers to monitor trade flows and policy implementation. Currently the data is restricted to trade flows into Europe, the next stage will extend to other regions of the globe.
- GTF Analysis of Gender in the Wood Processing Sector of Ghana 2018 (Eng)
- GIZ & GTF Peruvian Forest Associations Assesment 2017 & GIZ & GTF Asociaciones Forestales Perú 2017 2017 (Eng & Esp)
- Myanmar Industry Sector Needs for FLEGT VPA Report 2015 (Eng)
- GTF Supplier & Consumer Due Diligence Analysis 2015 (Eng)